Yes, all are well, nephew lost his roof but was staying with friends, sister-in-law lost roof & a wall or 2 but wasn't on island. Loterie lost the zip lines & restaurant, but the lovely pool is intact & so is his plantation house, they're improvising & rebuilding. She's there right now & sending pictures of old favorite places - the island looks very quiet, like the old days. I believe you will love Antigua! We went by ourselves back in 2010 & stayed @ Jolly Harbour condos, loved it! Kept going back every 2 years dragging friends, who became enamored with the island & now won't go anyplace else! They will be there Feb. & part of March while we are in Bequia. Last year after a week in Antigua we dragged them to Grenada, maybe my favorite! Now, I'm thinking of further south, Curacao or Bonair? Martinique looks too busy, Gualeloupe maybe. So looking around. Sorry to hear about your timeshare. BTW there are no Antigua forums, used to be a nice one, very quiet, only Mark & Miz George actively contributing, it's gone & I can't find another. Let me know where you are staying in Antigua & I'd like to hear your trip report upon return. We stopped @ Bequia twice on the old Windjammer line & I fell in love with it but my husband thought he'd die of boredom after a few days, now we look forward to that kind of laid back quiet!

Regards, Sandy