|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,061
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
10 members (eightzerobits, SXMScubaman, Bob O, Don_and_Linda, rick s, ggffrr11, jazzgal, dickhall66, 2 invisible),
459
guests, and
135
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322 Likes: 4 |
Seaborne seems to set their schedules by season. I called them a week or two ago after they changed our June flights and they said that the schedule is now set until November. I pressed them before changing our American flights to accommodate the Seaborne change and they assured us that no more changes will occur. This did happen to us last year and the flight times did not change after the seasonal adjustment occurred. Good luck! I think this illustrates the advantage of code share flights since a schedule change waves the change fee for all flights and the need to check your flight schedule regularly. I have the American app which makes checking the schedule easy.
Steve
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|