|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
21 members (Rover, patentshark, johndana274, road3682, Beachguy1963, Stevemech, CarolinaSailor, USMCVET, Kevin_B, Sxmsmile, KC2SXM, FFSXM, nevar37, GOTOSUN, pburke40, 6 invisible),
421
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 251
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 251 |
Would I go? Of course. But this is one of the dumbest ideas I've heard lately. Privately with no corporate names involved, sure. In fact that type of thing goes on everywhere from golf outings to deep sea fishing trips to casino night parties. Given todays "climate" would you, as the CEO of any size company put it at risk to be associated with something like that? And as Hooters, do you really think any zero tolerance policy is going to hold up? Insanity. Ummmmm????? April Fools???
I'd like to be a jelly fish, cause jelly fish don't pay rent.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|