|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
20 members (road3682, CarolinaSailor, USMCVET, Kevin_B, Sxmsmile, KC2SXM, FFSXM, nevar37, GOTOSUN, pburke40, 2tannedfannies, geomo, RickG, duckfat, 6 invisible),
414
guests, and
58
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 330
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 330 |
I've only been down there three times, in June and July, but my experience is as long as I'm at my destination by 12:30, I'm pretty assured of getting a mooring. Coming down this July, can't wait. When re you going to be there in July? We will be leaving the dock in RT on Sat morning on the 28th. Steve
Cruising the local waters here in SC and GA. Love the BVIs and miss the Tradewinds!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|