Originally Posted by Southbound
I wonder why those running the Perch Lite and renting the chairs and umbrellas haven't tried to establish two separate sections...one to the north for those who want to remain clothed, but want to have access to chairs, umbrellas food and a potty and one to the south for those who choose to exercise their "option". I'm not advocating not allowing clothed patrons to "cross the line" (no pun intended) but it seems like a pretty simple way to give all access to the amenities and minimalize any friction. If there are as few people there as seems to be implied, it should be pretty easy.

Also, it doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to at least put the "No Photo" sign back on the beach. That would allow patrons to respectfully point out to anyone taking photos that it is against the rules.

The point at which nudity is allowed on Orient hasnt changed. What has changed is that Club O is no longer operational to the point of providing security on the beach. Common sense and common decency must rule the day. Who in thier right mind points a camera at someone else without thier permission, clothed or not. The rules regarding where nudity on Orient is allowed have not changed, nor has the prohibition on photography in that designated section. It is the perview of the government, not an ad hoc group of Club O employees to enact and enforce the regulations. Anyone clothed or not may enjoy the nude section and any services available there. The only problem here is people seeking to impose thier own beliefs and opinions on others.

Last edited by Hdrdr911; 05/01/2018 03:05 PM.

If the phone doesn't ring .... it's me