Leona, we ate all of our meals out; didn't get to the Hideaway, but did have our traditional last breakfast at the yacht club. It was just as good as it always is.

Pat, the person at Kokomo was a young lady behind the bar. When we arrived, I offered a friendly, "Good morning, how are you?" And was completely ignored. I stood there waiting, and she responded, "Bonjour". I responded in my lousy French, asking how she was. She did answer then, but offered no other welcome. To be honest, the beach wasn't that great (very rocky), and the chairs and umbrellas were really tired. I've heard the food is fabulous, but it was too early for lunch when we arrived, so we decided our money was best spent elsewhere. We were made to feel very welcome at Mary's Boon and had a lovely lunch there.

Carol, we stayed at Atrium. La Vista Beach is completely open and looks like nothing happened. La Vista is making great strides, but still have a long way to come on the older buildings. Todd and MJ stayed in a cottage there.

Last edited by GaKaye; 05/13/2018 06:14 PM.