We recently sailed from St. Lucia to Grenada. Fun trip, but logistics were a bit more involved than our past charters in the Leewards. We stayed the night before in St. Lucia, but were not near a grocery store, so we decided we would just do a very light provision at the marina store and then stock up as we go. We also tend to eat out quite a bit so we mainly just needed breakfast, snacks, and drinks. We heard there was decent shopping in Bequia, as well as other options as we continue down the islands, so we figured we should be able to pick up what we need as we go.

Long story short, we should have taken the time to provision in St. Lucia - or taken advantage of the pre-provisioning option. We found that there just weren't very many options once we got into SVG and the selection at stores was often pretty limited. We actually ended up eating out even more than we had planned out of necessity as we couldn't find the food to put together a decent meal. I should disclose that we were with our three somewhat picky kids which didn't make it any easier. Still, I would encourage you to stock up in Grenada, pre-provision with the charter company, or have the ladies make a run to a store in St. Vincent - if you are comfortable with that. We personally found St. Vincent to be a kind of funky place (at least where we stopped for the night) and I'm not sure what selection they have anyway so maybe ask the charter company about that.

There are others on this board that have more experience than us sailing the Grenadines, but feel free to reach out if you have any questions for me.

Matt