|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
23 members (Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, Beachguy1963, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, 7 invisible),
376
guests, and
68
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559 |
For the food and drink, are they going to ask to see my Pueblo receipt and then is it another 5% to 15% on that? I just don't want to be hunting for an ATM rather than sailing.
I'm really not sure what the rule is so you bring up an interesting question. I have never been asked about provisions on board the boat. Ever. And I've always marked up the customs form to be "nothing to declare". Maybe I've been doing it wrong all these years? I hope someone that actually knows the rules can chime in and clarify.
Life's short - sail more!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|