Thank god, not much!!! clapping BSV looks just as beautiful as before that b*tch Irma came to visit!! clapping The ocean is stunning, SABA comes and goes whenever she pleases and she gets permission from Pat! grin

[Linked Image]

The pool is just as lovely.

[Linked Image]

The gazebo gives a lovely view out down the beach and provides much needed shade for whimps like me..

[Linked Image]

"MY" chair looks out over the best view on earth..

[Linked Image]

The kitchen has everything you need to be able to cook meals if you like

[Linked Image]

The atrium--since they enclosed all of them last year and put a/c in the main room--has a dining table inside in the a/c if you choose

[Linked Image]

The living room is comfy as ever

[Linked Image]

as is the bedroom

[Linked Image]

and the deck

[Linked Image]

For long term visitors, you will notice that the vegetation took a big hit, but it is coming back

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

As always, Beachside is therapy for everything that ails you.

[Linked Image]

Life doesn't get better than this..

[Linked Image]

Oh, cr*p! I actually did intend to post the couple of small things that are different... Sorry. Edited to add this...

Marvlyn is gone, Michelle is here now, but all the rest of the staff are here.

Tiny thing, but I personally appreciate it, there is an alarm clock in the bedroom now.

Small thing, but I like it, there are now plastic wine glasses (although again, we bought our own glasses at Super U this time, and will leave them here)

[Linked Image]

The TV now has the FOOD NETWORK and Cooking Channel clapping Sorry, I know that makes me a geek, but I love it!!! There's HDTV, ESPN, History Channel, TBS, TNT, AMC, Travel Channel, lots of stuff, plus local channels for CBS, etc., which appeared to be out of NY, for the most part. We couldn't find the networks to begin with, I think perhaps because the remote was set to display only HD channels. .

And, as has been posted several times, there is now a real viewing stand for the airport, with nice stairs, seats, and cupholders!!! wave

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Carol_Hill; 06/20/2018 09:05 AM.

Carol Hill