|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,077
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 238
Joined: April 2019
|
|
|
10 members (RickG, LaDuke, swistakp, Haley, SXMScubaman, SharonfromSXM, lmorini, kaba, davidandsusannj, 1 invisible),
581
guests, and
185
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348 |
I asked the same thing. See my Trellis Bay Questions thread on page 3. I plan to grab a ball in Trellis, dinghy over to the dock, store or beach, not sure where the best spot to land and then pick up one crew member. Her flight doesn't arrive until 4pm if it's all on time and I plan to go to Leverick. Everyone says I should be fine so I'm sure you will be too.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|