Responded initially on the airport thread, this is not where it belongs, so....

We are sort of trying to figure out what we are doing tomorrow. Going out to lunch for sure as we have the time. We are on the AA flight in the afternoon. Simpson Bay somewhere.

We always have some left overs, but not sure it is going to work this time. Many times, (this time of year) we can stay until we want to leave. But people are coming in to the (our) unit the same day (not very nice of them to disrupt our last lunch on the grill!!! jester ). So that changes it a little, man the problems we have...… and I do not want to hear from the cheap seats about it!!! yikes . With a lunch we are not sure if just snacks for the 3 hour flight and the time at the airport again, no complaints from the cheap seat! love ?? After we get to MIA and get the car then we can stop at a fast food joint (ok back to reality) on the way home.

Possibly thinking about the Yclub for lunch. That seems like a very good option and for some reason have not been there this trip so far..... so many places and so little time..... beside I have the grill and …………………. this is good!!!

Oh, did I say we had a good time??? dance

And we are not done yet...…….. went out to lunch today.... have pictures.... a whole lot more to come and even perspective after we get back and have a chance to digest and see and feel everything that we have experienced this trip.... a WHOLE LOT for sure.

Is SXM ready for you to come...… For the most part, especially on the dutch side and Simpson Bay in particular a resounding yes, Are there some of your favorite places that are not open or whatever.... yes. Are there many options available.... YES.....

Enough of this as a reply..... this will become a separate note... and it has nothing to do with the airport,,,, so I highjack it for the moment..... but there is a whole lot that we have experienced and seen etc. in the last ten days.....

Any body want to contribute the the GAS IN THE CAR FUND!!!!!!!!!!!!! jester

Last edited by Eric_Hill; 06/24/2018 04:40 PM.

Eric Hill
TTOL Sponsors