Now I haven’t been down since the storm, we preferred marina cay on ball or anchor for a nights stop over Scrub. Since getting a smaller personal dayboat we stop at each somewhat often on way back from Jost. It’s different vibes for sure but I always liked a stop at Marina cay on the boat we had in charter. Had several kids get enthusiastic about snorkeling at the submerged old concrete dock in front restaurant where there was always a school of blue tang. Could enjoy the calm water on the small beach, read that book in the shade and enjoy a painkiller or three.

Personally given your penchant for beaches and quieter places I would substitute a night at diamond cay on jost. Good snorkeling, usually turtles around ..often tarpon boat side at night. Again I’ve not been there since the disaster and understand taboo has not rebuilt, though a favorite of ours, it will still be fun to go ashore and enjoy the beach. Need a drink there is a bar open out on point on litt”e just.

I would take a ball or anchor in great harbor and not spend the night in white bay. A squall can turn it into a very bad night in white bay.

You will have plenty of places to try on your return.