|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
10 members (Rumlover, Pep, KandG, SharonfromSXM, Volle Maan, crazy4sxm, Buddyhog, Sxmtm, 2 invisible),
406
guests, and
69
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348 |
I think the financial responsibility comes first. Doesn't matter if they are the perfect friends or family. If you start the process fretting over money then it either goes all downhill from there or sets the tone for the trip. You might be fighting to maintain a happy balance for the duration or haggling up to the moment you part ways headed home. That happened to me on my first charter but I managed to still have a great time although it took more effort that I thought could have been avoided. Heading down tomorrow on my second charter and this time it's been WAY worse with the money! It's like I wanted to learn from the first experience but no matter how hard I tried, didn't matter. And these are best friends I've had for 30 years with lots more money than I have! Money! Money! Money! The rest will fall into place if you are politely assertive with people. If someone is sitting on their [censored] while everyone is cleaning or helping, give them a specific task and tell them. Don't expect them to just realize on their own. Doesn't happen and it will just eat at you. While it sucks that you have to be the one to give orders it's the best way in the end. The only way.
![[Linked Image]](https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;128/st/20191018/e/BVI/k/27b9/event.png)
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|