Originally Posted by Britt Husman
I'm glad to be going back to the island, but unfortunately under sad circumstances. I'm turning 50 next year. I've been to the island twice and always did great things from advice from this forum. Does anyone have something really unique that my wife and I haven't done? We are going to try to get to St. Barths or Anguilla this time. We haven't been to either. But on St. Martin itself??? Thanks in advance! Glad to be back with this forum.

Geez, fifty? Lucky you - you’re still a young ‘un!

Unique day trip, IMHO, is Saba. StB and AXA are each gorgeous but they’re both more of the same and a beach is a beach is a beach. Or so it is to me.......... But Saba is beautiful and totally different as is the approach by air or sea.

Unique to SXM, while I doubt it would be my cup of tea, but the Emilio Wilson Park has been developed into a tourist area complete with a sky tram, for want of a better name, that will afford you some of the most incredible views of the island and all the surrounding areas along with what’s been touted as being one of the best restaurants on the island located in a restored original building on the site.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."