Emilio Wilson Park, Loterie Farm, and the jeep all sound great. My wife might like the perfume. Saba is something to think about, but now sure how well I'd like it if no beaches and difficult to get into the water.

I have eaten a whole lobster on the island that was huge and recommend that to all who can splurge. We met a couple at one of the beach bars one visit from Europe and we went out to dinner. Totally awesome time! We haven't been to Cupecoy beach yet??? We rode a speedboat around the whole island last time. Worth it!!! I tell these adventures to our friends who go to Caribbean islands and stay at the All Inclusive s and they look at us like we are crazy. I love the people there and love the island!

Where should my "celebration" meal be at?

We go on Tiko Tiko every visit and I certainly wanted to go this time. It sounds like Tiko is down for a long while. Are there any catamaran replacements for this trip?

I think I've been to all the beaches on the French side. Are there any "secret" onces on the Dutch?

Thanks again for all your help. Many of the people on the forum are still here from my last visit. My wife thinks I have all the skills at gathering this great info. And, if you are on the island next 4th of July, beers are on me!