I always love when people speculate. Speculate and Assume seem the same. The more actual facts one has, the more difficult it is to speculate.

Let me give you two very simple reasons there should be no sale to a potential buyer for the entire property. 1) the group of owners who have not financially participated in the CoPro certainly will not co-operate in anything, much less a sale. Some of these folks are friends, but I have plenty of friends that are not smart in business. 2) title to most units is still defective due to the never-ending Beauperthuy claims. I have represented at least three decedent's estates that have "sold" their front line beach front units. Despite the sale, record title is still in the prior owner. (two of those units are holes in the sand and no concrete) I predict (but it is a guess not more) that the insurance company is using the lack of harmony within the owners' group as a tool for the delay, but that the log jam will be broken. As I have said before, this would be a good time for the French legislators to address, once and for all, the stupid state of the law on the Beauperthuy title issue. The Dutch did this years ago and I have not heard screams from any of the current Beauperthuy heirs, descended from those who earlier wandered off to, and were lost in, the Republic of Texas.

The owners are a smart group. They will figure this out and the resort will be back