|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 165
Joined: December 2009
|
|
|
17 members (UconnHusky47, FLCajun, Rumlover, inskis, Stevemech, inspectormark, GaryC, BHK, CaribbeanSolSXM, ChiTownHarry, Leagle49, 6 invisible),
498
guests, and
216
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2 |
gordaguy2, You are correct. PTSD is real and I have to believe most that experienced the storms suffer with it. I could see it in their eyes when they talked about it. But they hide it well. I am pretty sure we hugged everyone that told us their survival story. I have tears in my eyes now thinking about it. Amazing islands with truly amazing people.
Go Irish!!
Bill
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|