A little background to set the table. We own a TS in Punta Cana. We grew out of the all inclusive experience and have no intention of ever using it. St.Martin is our spot when we go Carribbean.

Last year I deposited our Punta Cana week and requested Little Divi as an exchange. This is the first time I have considered doing this and I barely recollect it as it was several months ago. Not expecting anything to happen I put money down on Air BNB for Feb 1st -1oth 2019 thinking nothing will come to be of this. I received a certificate for February 2nd through 9th 2019 to my dismay. It appears it is $50 government occupancy and $10.50 per night. so $101.45 for the week.

So my quandary is what to do. Our Air BNB is in Cupecoy and is modest. Little Divi appears to be nice but I know next to nothing about it. I called II and they verified the certificate saying my home timeshare deposit was paid so this unit is in fact only $100 for the week.

Any input greatly appreciated. Is Little Divi nice? I can cut my losses and reduce my stay in Cupacoy and have both for about 4 days but I need Sunday as our Interval is Sat - Sat and our Air BNB is Fri-Sun.