RonDon's response was pretty complete. I own three weeks at Divi and was there in June. At that time, there were still a few buildings that needed renovation from Irma, but about 65% of the resort was up and running. I think everything is complete now except, perhaps, for the casita pool with swim-up bar. Staff work very hard to keep Divi looking great, and it does.

Divi's beach is in my Top Five on the island; the other four are on the french side. Normally you just walk into the water with no drop-off, and it's very gentle there. The grocery store crams a whole bunch of stuff into a small space, but you can get essentials there, for a price, of course. At the time I was there, food was being served only at Seabreeze Pool, but I think the other restaurants are now up and running, or at least will be by the time of your stay. I do agree with RonDon, however, that there is much better food to be had elsewhere on the island.

My recollection is that the only charges are the weekly $50 timeshare tax and a $10.50 daily resort charge.

My preference is a room facing Little Bay as that's also where the beach is. But some like the view of Great Bay, which is where the cruise ships dock.

If you have more questions, please be specific as to what you need to know. Staying there is wonderful!

[Linked Image]