Hasn’t really let up all day, but still better then a rainy day at home. Decided to drive around the island. Went thru Marigot and Grand Case and started up the hill but the rain was so bad we decided to turn around. There seemed to be a lot going on in Marigot. Many stores were opened and a lot busier then in the evenings. We noticed that Sandy Ground is in desperate need of help, doesn’t look like anything has improved since our February trip.

Had a great dinner at The Greenhouse last night. Went to Sale Pepe the other night and had the worst experience we have had on the island since 1988. Made a special trip in the morning to make a reservation, we were the third entry in the book. We arrived 10 minutes early and noticed that there was 1 table for 2 available, saw the hostess look at the reservation book and decided to try a seat people there. I spoke up and said we had a reservation she replied that she didn’t think we were coming, I pointed out that we were 10 minutes early so she sat us and went to another table and asked them to take their after drinks inside and she sat the other couple there. They weren’t seated 5 minutes before they had drinks and bread on their table. After sitting there for 15 minutes we asked if someone could take our drink order, she did take our order but told us since they were so busy we should also order our meal and we did. She brought out our water but that was it. 40 minutes has now passed and I asked the server if it was possible to get at least a basket of bread, he sort of threw it on the table and I mentioned that we have been there for 40 minutes and before I could say another word he had this ugly look on his face and said he was just trying to help. I smiled and said I was just wondering if he could get our wine, again with the ugly scowl he told us he wasn’t our server, I looked at my husband and we both said enough and walked out. Drove down to Izi and were greeted with open arms and had a fabulous dinner from their 3 course menu special, I believe it was $25 per person. We have always enjoyed sale Pepe at least twice per trip, never again.