|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
|
|
|
14 members (S/Y Mockingbird, Jimgraham, shortcircuit, MarleneS, bran, Rumlover, Rover, tangerine3, SXMbeachman, PmB, SXMScubaman, SXMNAN, 2 invisible),
383
guests, and
105
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1 |
I think it opens up your options quite a bit. We sailed from St Lucia to Isle De Saints (part of Guadeloupe), then St Kitts and finally to the BVI. I'd visit St. Kitts again - touring the island was pretty cool and we really only had 1 day. Saba also looked really cool - we would have loved to stop there, but didn't have time and we're passing in the night. St Eustatius is right in between as well. I haven't looked into either of the last two, but would think they'd be good stops. Nevis would also be another option close by. Assuming Moorings allows that - I'm not sure what restrictions they have.
Matt
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|