|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,061
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
12 members (bran, 706jim, RickG, anet_scot, dandemiller, lbksxm, NumberCruncher, benjamin, 2Travelers, 3 invisible),
441
guests, and
364
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 38
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 38 |
agrimsrud
Thanks for your comment. But my point is to restock eggs fruit veg bread ect. we do the main stocking at rightway in road town If going to a market I do want the largest one with best odds. I am very aware that It is very hit and miss and only know that is available when I walk in We have been coming down to the bvi as of early 70s.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|