|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
21 members (JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, Beachguy1963, Good Boy Gus, 5 invisible),
384
guests, and
65
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 38
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 38 |
agrimsrud
Thanks for your comment. But my point is to restock eggs fruit veg bread ect. we do the main stocking at rightway in road town If going to a market I do want the largest one with best odds. I am very aware that It is very hit and miss and only know that is available when I walk in We have been coming down to the bvi as of early 70s.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|