Your "one complaint" about the cigar smoke had merit until you went overboard as so many do when they are offended by an action that doesn't measure up to your personal likes and dislikes.
First, believe it or not some wives are not offended by cigars and actually enjoy smoking them along with their significant others. So, they DO allow it at home.
Second, some bars and restaurants permit smoking for sound profit reasons and therefor they, not the cigar smokers should be your target for a complaint.
Third, when a cigar smoker is on vacation in SXM, that sells Cuban cigars that have been legally unattainable to them for 60+ years in the US, I think he (or she) should be able to enjoy their cigar where and when they like as long as they do not offend others, which means they ask permission by those in the vicinity before lighting up.
Yes, I know we are in that horrible minority but I think it is like any unpopular legal action that brings pleasure to a few people. Cultural changes occur over time. Have patience, you may one day have an unpopular pleasure that needs understanding or tolerance from those that do not indulge in your personal chosen vice.
TG