Originally Posted by BeachKitten
While we did not have dinner at Mary’s Boon, we did thoroughly enjoy our last lunch there while we waited to check-in at the airport.

Pat, it really sounds as if you hit on the wrong night and things were just “off”. I’m sorry you had that experience. I must say though, that you have the patience of a saint….I certainly would not have waited for the waiter….I would be heading towards the kitchen or wait stand to hunt him down! lol

Leona,

We’ve enjoyed all our meals at Mary’s Boon over all the years we’ve been going to SXM so I know it was simply a bad night but it is a shame to have experienced this at a place we’ve always liked. It would have been so very easy for the waiter to simply say he had a potentially lively group coming in and allow us to make our own decision as to whether we should stay or return another night. I know the quality of the food that night was not the norm based on our own experiences over the years and on the experience of so many others such as yourself who’ve been totally satisfied.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."