We have a charter coming up in February and I just received this email. A few of my own thoughts first: I wonder if they will leave the holding tanks open on all of the charter boats while in the marina. This will definitely impact provisioning as now you almost have to pre-order from Riteway/Bobby's/Tico's and have them deliver (at least to Trellis Bay). The Scrub Island ferry I imagine will become very crowded during prime turnover days. I can't imagine the non-charter guests on Scrub will be too happy with all of the increased activity. Anyway, here's the email:

Dream Yachts base at Hodges Creek is moving to Scrub Island Resort. Please note that effective from December 13, 2018, our base in the BVI will be operating out of Scrub Island Resort and Marina, instead of Hodges Creek. We are contacting you as this will affect your upcoming vacation and we wanted you to have the new base details as quickly as possible. They are attached here for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions. If you ordered provisioning through Riteway, it will still be delivered to the boat for you, no change there. Scrub Island operates a courtesy ferry out of Trellis Bay, which is right next to the airport on Tortola. We are very excited about this new location for Dream Yacht Charter BVI, and we look forward to welcoming you to Scrub Island and all its resort has to offer!
Please let me know if you have additional questions and make sure you share this information with anyone else in your party.
Please feel free to call or email me with any questions you have.
I hope this will not cause any inconvenience.