Beach Kitten...not sure if that is true or not...but I can pretty much guarantee that if they do provide help....that it would be no where near what the usual pay is!!! Also...if true....the French government would be working extra hard to get things back to ''normal''....instead of dragging their feet like they have for the Post Irma time. One has to remember that these folks didn't just lose their income.....they lost their homes...and most of their posessions. Even the ''better constructed" homes took tremendous damage....and all that we have heard here and other boards have been how slow the insurance companies have been to pay out claims...if any. I will NOT let a ten dollar bill ruin my vacation, or change my mind to not visit one of my favorite places to go on the planet!!! For the same reason, i refuse to keep ''shlepping'' chairs and umbrellas from beach to beach..and from condo to car to beach to beach every day. Folks....this is VACATION......and refuse to ''sweat the small stuff"...and a ten dollar bill is small stuff. Twenty...Thirty....Forty or more may make one think twice.....but five or ten.....will not give a second thought.