We were just there less than two weeks ago. Leroy no longer works at Leverick, you may be thinking of Troy, who I found very helpful. Tito is still there on the dock, although showed less interest in helping. They have a third fellow now on the dock, forgot his name. He was helpful, but seemed new to the job. Dock was in good repair, plenty of ice and water (we didn't purchase fuel). The shower in the phone booth is working, although one wall of the booth is missing. The shop at the end of the dock seemed well stocked. I didn't check the grocery. Other guests said the restaurant 'Upstairs' was good. Some damage still obvious, but not bad. The front office (Becky) was helpful in arranging a rental vehicle for us. The TTOL discount is discontinued and there is a charge for water and electricity. It seemed to be on the honor system and the pricing was arbitrary. I negotiated with Tito our marina bill, once he told me the discount was no long available. I came away happy with the result. Hog Heaven is completely rebuilt, except the sign at the turn-off is missing. Spanish Town seemed to be a big mess, didn't stop. Coco Maya is still very good. The restaurants at Pirates Bight and Cooper Island are rebuilt brand new. Scrub seems about the same as before. Oil Nut is wonderful, but now exclusive to their guests until the marina is finished.

Noel Hall
"It is humbling indeed, to discover my own opinion is only correct less than 50% of the time."

www.noelhall.com