I dont really understand the issue.

That the Jumbies was quiet?? That has nothing to do with Leverick that really depends on what week you are here, this week especially is extremely quiet and its hit and miss with guests on the Island. The number of tourists are way down and thats a surprise to you?? !! Of course numbers are down there are other islands to visit that were not so drastically hit, and ther eis still alot of villas being rebuilt and there are no resorts that are open for guest to come and enjoy the facilities on the Island.

A lot of prices have increased and YES this is Island wide not just Leverick Bay so I do not know why you would single out Leverick ??

You are not getting a TTOL discount!! Boo Hoo. ..
The islands are trying to recover from two category 5 hurricanes of course prices are going to increase, everything has increased. Again I dont understand why you are singling our Leverick Bay.

The band that is now playing on a Friday night has been playing there for some time now, Elivis Whites pricing is also way way higher ,again all the pricing everywhere has gone up dramatically.

What you should be saying that withing weeks of the hurricane hitting, Leverick Bay was one of the ONLY places that reopened and got staff back in employment and up and running for guests. They have done a tremendous job in offering a lot of service to guests who are choosing the BVI as a destination.

The new management has implemented a lot of changes for the better and yes prices had unfortunately had to move accordingly with inflation, it should have been a steady increase over a number of years which was never implemented. They have to be competitive and they have been well underpriced for a number of year.