Good Morning & Wishing you all a wonderful New Year!
I am just catching up on this thread and am the General Manager at Leverick Bay Resort & Marina. First & Foremost I do recognize that change is so hard and I can understand with change in management sometimes comes changes throughout the property hopefully for the best in the years to come. Even if Hurricane Irma had not destroyed our island and resort we would have had to take a good look at the pricing structure throughout the property as prices had never moved and we were the lowest anywhere for dockage and hotel rooms. We rebuilt quick and strong and will continue to make improvements throughout the property over time - this enabled a place for everyone to come to in the North Sound & got our employees back to work which was so badly needed. Our prices are still below our neighboring Marina's (I did many market comparison's) so I am not so sure why the increase is so surprising even only for the fact the Leverick Bay Never raised their prices in the past. This season has been amazing and we did record breaking numbers this past week for visitors - again we are so very thankful for everyone who has visited us at Leverick Bay and we look forward to what the future holds - I am very receptive to all feedback and if anyone should ever need to contact me my email is becky@leverickbay.com. All my Best for the New year!