We have moored at Marina Cay for several decades, and noticed small boats ferrying a few passengers over to Scrub from Trellis Bay. We were moored a few rows out from Marina Cay and did not notice much of a wake.

Might be a totally different type of vessel.

15 kts seems very fast, and that will produce a large wake. Did anyone happen to mention this to SCRUB or Marina cay.

Producing a wake in the vicinity of a mooring field or anchorage or docks and slips is not acceptable, and knowledgeable skippers would know better .

We also , pre Irma, saw only a few small boats ferrying poeple , usually just one or two couples. And it was infrequent,

We were also vert excited about spending a couple of days at Scrub . Not concerned about shore power, do not need it, as to the marine head, we will have it set to holding tank. That is what you do in a marina.

As to slip availability, looked to me like DYC, had a load of catamarans which need the larger slips. Erica and I will be bareboating a 36i, mono, and the 35 ft slips are well inside at I think A dock. I printed up a slip map, so we would be prepared and know the location of those slips.

Water is supposed to be available , for a fee, to fill up our boats water tanks. No water at the slip is no big deal, and we can go to plan B, and top off at Marina Cay if boat water is not available..

Any, up to date scoops would be appreciated, We will be sailing the last two weeks in May 2019 . BVI trip # 17.

Thank you , gotta git, time to go out for New Year Eve dinner and dancing.

Happy new year to all....

Denny and Erica