I stayed in Cupecoy for three weeks in Nov/Dec, across the street from Rainbow; I agree with all that Pat said. Very much like the location for easy access to the French side. But when traffic is a mess, as it was on my last visit, it's just that much longer to get to Simpson Bay . . . assuming you have the fortitude to stay in traffic until you get where you are going. Additionally, during my 21-night stay, the lights in the golf course were on only three nights. As a single traveler and after hearing of an assault on another single female traveler, I was a bit nervous going through the golf course when it was dark. I tried to time it so I was following another vehicle. Everything was fine so my worries were unnecessary. Easy access to Jordan Village is a major plus as the Carrefour in that location is much better than the one in Porto Cupecoy.

Being close to Maho is another plus. Three Amigos has a new chef, and I thought the food there was very good. There's a new cafe, I think it's Cape Cafe, that is nice for a very light breakfast. And, of course, there's the wonderful Le Moulin Fou. I am sure you will enjoy the location.

[Linked Image]