|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
12 members (mahokid, LAB57, dcareri, SteveH, TracyT, MKGrey, kaba, kaugens, 4 invisible),
556
guests, and
162
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 121
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 121 |
I've sailed in the BVI's twice since Irma and I'm familiar with the conditions ashore at Trellis. However, I've only gone into the bay long enough to pick up a mooring and drop someone off for his flight out of EIS (in April 2018). We noticed debris underwater but the mooring we picked up seemed fine at that time. I was back in November 2018 but did not enter Trellis. I'm aware there has been some cleanup ashore but I've not seen anything about cleanup of underwater debris or maintenance of the moorings.
Does anyone have an opinion about the advisability of entering and mooring in Trellis? We head back in February.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|