I consider myself a person who does not travel often, however, I try to spend the least possible good, if I want to give myself a good luxury, at a good price and if something I have learned is that sometimes, the cheap can be a little expensive. I did not trust large companies, which tell you that you can rent a car with only one dollar, I am a more conservative person so I trusted small companies, which in addition to providing good prices, also gives you too much service full.

I will share a little about my experience on my last trip to Cancun. About two months ago, I visited this city and I was looking for a good car rental agency, I found different options. By accident I fell into the typical ads, to rent a car for a dollar, which is a complete hoax since when you are in the offices, as the article said, they make you pay for the insurance, which in the end you end up paying more of what you had planned.

In the end, I ended up renting my car with a small or good agency rather little known, which is City Car Rental Cancun. I searched for some information about this company, I found that they are very committed to their customers and I ended up renting a car with them (with insurance included).

If my experience is of any use, it is that you plan your trip very well and anticipate the rental of your car, compare prices and find the best option.