We missed St Martin and did Hawaii and can not wait to get back to our favorite friendly island

So we have been there 20 plus times but with all the destruction we hope to help with tourists dollars

Here is my list please reply with your input

6 Days Orient at Green Cay villas

Dinner La Pament,Spiga usual places thinking about adding Sol Da Luna we ate there once and Bistro Caraibe and Pizza Pascal....Rainbow for lunch??? Any good beach bars on Orient our favorite was La String?????

One flight to St Bart’s never did it we sometimes stay in Anguilla for a few days but thought one day of 11 would be goood to see that island???? Thoughts

Dutch home bass Simpson Bay

Salt and Pepe toppers one night anything else .....?????

Rosie and Mullett bay my favorite lunch everyday there....is Mario’s Open and worth it...there many years ago

Thank you so much what I also do and encourage all of you we have friends that work at the hotel and we leave a full suitcase full of clothes that are good we just don’t need the sneakers etc so you have more room to carrier back the local rum

Thanks for your input oh....our woman’s who did our massages on Orient retired we miss her any good people to reccomend?

Yoga on the beach on Orient or Simpson????.

People ask me why St Martin I say the best food the best beaches. Two different experiences on the same island