|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
22 members (dj1094, lcote, Rover, patentshark, johndana274, road3682, Beachguy1963, Stevemech, CarolinaSailor, USMCVET, Kevin_B, Sxmsmile, KC2SXM, FFSXM, 8 invisible),
390
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 887
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 887 |
I have had an older Motorola flip phone unlocked with a CCT 'SIM' for years. I think I might have gone to their office to obtain the SIM card, and now I can reload online with a few bucks before each trip. It works fine for local calls, although I've never tried it for long distance or data. I have noticed the AT&T signal from St. Thomas seems to be stronger when in BVI this past December. Once I obtain the AT&T signal, I've got the 'works' under my plan at home in the States.
Noel Hall "It is humbling indeed, to discover my own opinion is only correct less than 50% of the time." www.noelhall.com
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|