Originally Posted by RatmansWife
Have you read InterCaribbean’s baggage policy? It looks like they have a 10lb. limit on carry-ons, so you most likely will need to check bags. They also say their lowest fares don’t include free checked bags. We have found Seaborne’s baggage policies suit us better.

Ok now you have my attention. My group are all flying Intercaribbean from San Juan to Tortola in May and I have not seen anything stating there’s a checked bag fee unless it’s either overweight or an additional bag. Just went back on the IC website to check and this still seems to be the case. There are no stated fees for first checked bags, only weight limits are noted (44-50lbs). There doesn’t appear to be any language under their various fares (Flex, Best, Saver) that suggests a baggage fee, rather, it only provides a link to their baggage policy web page (http://intercaribbean.com/information/baggage-essentials/baggage-allowance/). Ratman, I’m wondering if you might tell me where you’ve seen the info you claim so I may verify? If you’re correct I’m gonna have a few folks in my group a little irritated at me!