Thank you, Snorkeler and EWortman. For some reason I have a mental block regarding that name and it’s always been that way.

As an aside, and yes, i’m Hi-jacking this thread a bit, but the original question has already been answered, so forgive me, please.

About 28 or 29 years ago, one of my daughters and her husband to be along with his Mom and Dad accompanied us to SXM for a week at our then fairly new timeshare at the Towers. The future FIL was a professional wedding photographer and had done the weddings of two couples who were, coincidentally, spending at least some of their honeymoon time on SXM that same week.

We were able to get him into P’berg in time to see one couple emerge from one of the tenders that at that time brought cruise passengers to the Wathey pier. A few days later, we drove him to Le Meridian to see if he could find ‘Carl and his bride’ who were enjoying their honeymoon there. He was able to shoot extra photos for both couples that he included in their wedding albums. Not everyone can get their honeymoon documented in their wedding albums so I thought that was pretty neat.

Le Meridian was absolutely gorgeous at that time.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."