My 1.5 cents....

Day 1 - Sunday - Mid-day departure from Roadtown. Cooper Island. Hoping to do a boaty-ball, and worse case anchor.

June is much less crowded than now. If you cant boaty ball at Cooper with a mid day departure then maybe alternate to Peter Island/Willie T and then pick up Cooper the last day/night

Day 2 - Monday - Scrub Island. Planning to take the shuttle to the full-moon party at Trellis bay

Day 3 - Tuesday - Lemerick Bay and the Baths. Planning to reserve

You can either do boatyball, a white mooring ball or slip. I have done the slip the last few times. You can contact Letica there and she can help you. I do it about 6 weeks in advance and then reconfirm. You can take the taxi to Baths from Leverick and maybe plan to hit afternoon 400 Baths and then dinner on way back at coco maya or Hog heaven or elsewhere on VG

Day 4 - Wed - Anegada. Hoping to boaty ball early in the morning.

If you get up to Anegada by 1000 you should have no problem but maybe you boatyball to be safe. Remember boatyball is noon to noon so if you stay 2 days plan to move to a regular ball so you dont have the hassle of trying to regain your boatyball

Day 5 - Thu - Anegada.

Nice...you will really like the 2nd day. If you are looking for a great snorkel tour try Kellys anegada tours

Day 6 - Fri - Cane Garden Bay

CGB is worth it for a night...plus you can provision here

Day 7 - Sat - JVD - Great Harbor

You can taxi from here to white Bay and then come back in evening for Foxys/Corsairs

Day 8 - Sunday - Peter Island

good luck