My 2 cents on some of your plans...

I've been at Scrub twice on Full Moon Nights. The last ferry back to Scrub in the evening was 1115PM. If you or your group are late night partyers, you may find you have to go back too early for your liking. Also the SI ferry holds only 30 people so everyone starts lining up for the last ferry well before 11PM. Its a long haul to take the dinghy over -- even coming by dinghy from the Marina Cay mooring field can be choppy.

The Scrub Marina is also now used as the base for Dream Yacht Charters. If you are not chartering with them, I would find out how many slips are available for over night stays. I was with DYC in February and their boats take up most of the slips. Fewer slips available will probably lighten the number of people using the ferry as well so that might not be a bad thing.

We also happened to land at the Baths during a cruise ship day. We had docked at Spanish Town and took a taxi up around 9AM. While there were people there, it wasn't exactly like Times Square on New Years Eve so I didn't find it as bad as expected. Last year we did an afternoon at Spanish Town (cost of a slip was around $50 for 3-4 hours) and took a taxi up ($4 per person one way). In other years we have found the Baths' mooring balls filled by 7AM (we use to stay at Trellis or Marina Cay and head over to the Baths at 6AM). I mentioned this in an earlier post and someone responded that there were MB available around 10AM as the first early morning wave started to leave. Since you asked about bringing your boat to the Baths, you'll read on other posts that you cannot bring your dinghy onto the beach. There is a line that runs to shore that you can pull yourself in but you still have to swim the last 50-100 feet and with dry bags carrying cameras, flip flops, etc, and in rough choppy water, those who are not strong swimmers will find the experience very uncomfortable. I, for one, would not bother with a MB at the Baths anymore and instead, opt for ST or, as you suggested, Leverick.

One of the highlights of our last trip (Feb 2019) was a dinner at Coco Maya which is 15 minute walk from the Spanish Town Marina (Virgin Gorda Yacht Harbour). The marina doesn't offer much and it isn't fully recovered from Irma, but it is closer to the Baths and our group agreed that the dinner at the Coco Mayo was the highlight meal of the week. You'll need dinner reservations (with our itinerary, that was why we ended up at the Baths on cruise ship day). Its probably a good idea to make reservations at every marina you're planning to stay at though I've never been there in June.

In 4 trips to Anegada we've always been able to score a mooring ball but we've always made it a point to arrive by noon. You'll want to be leaving Virgin Gorda by 900-930AM. On a sailing note, not all the nav markers listed on the GPS are back in place for the entrance into Anegada (Feb 2019). We also did 2 nights at Anegada and rented a car one day to check out the island -- we did Lolblolly, Cow Wreck and the Beach Club all in one day. Plus we drove down every road we could find just to see the place. It was a fun day and sometimes, getting off the boat for a day can be a nice change. On another trip, we took left over money from the boat kitty and hired a driver to take us around Tortola (checked out Sage Mtn, Bombas during the day, etc).

As always weather can be a factor and if you get one of those northern swells, CGB can be a nuisance. We were pleasantly surprised by the east end of JVD (Diamond Cay, home of the 'other' Foxys). There are some mooring balls there and it is an easy 15-20 min hike to the Bubbly Pool (Google it; its a natural pool for swimming that gets big waves funnelled in through a small gap in the rocks -- warning signs suggest don't go in on really rough days but its fun at other times).

Well after writing all of this, I'm ready to go back.......

d