We really loved the new and improved Horny Toad. It still kept the size and charm of the original. If you’ve ever stayed here or a first timer, give Deb a call and she’ll set up a time to show you around. She and her husband Doug couldn’t be nicer. The restaurants we dined at, Mario’s Bistro, Bavaria, The Palm, Dingy Dock, Moulin Fou, etc,etc were all great. Sale E Pepe was a first for us and was quite good. One little restaurant, almost totally hidden, is Guayabera Beach Club. At the east end of Simpson Bay, take the one way road in back of the Police Station and walk or drive a bit. It’s on the water (barely a beach) with free lounge chairs to use regardless if you eat there. But do try the food, it’s very good. We don’t remember Sublimes when it was in Cupecoy, but a visit the other night was a nice dining experience. You’ll find them along the back road in Simpson Bay, very close to the White Swan. The waitress Jay couldn’t have been nicer. Listening to her Irma survival story, we were spellbound. The cook Das came out of the kitchen and we had a chat with him also. His burger was the best on the island (as well as back home on Long Island). Interesting menu as well. Frenchy Ludos, a “ French Fusion “ restaurant, which used to be Saratoga and then Charter House, was a very pleasant dining evening. Almost big city charm inside, tropical and scenic outside. Good menu with good choices. Our last night was spent at Izi’s. Also our first time there (it only took 16 years). Again, no problems with it. Food was good. We can’t remember having a bad meal this trip. Dany’s chicken at Copecoy had a burnt taste to it. First time we weren’t happy with it. I think be needs to clean the grill more often. In my next rant, I’ll mention the beaches we visited. Some surprises there.