I'm still trying to figure out how to insert pictures between paragraphs. I thought at least I'd let you know about yesterday and it's pictures from there. We went to Anse Marcel. It was a first for us. I can't believe how many years and times I've been coming to the island and have never ventured to Anse Marcel. Lots of encouragement from Pat and Terry(The Lurker) and could not have been more right. The place is beautiful for those of you that haven't been there. I was just amazed at it's beauty. It almost felt like being on a different island of it's own. The restaurant was fantastic, food and service. A lot of others from our group in October/November have been sending emails, that it has to be put on the list when we come down then. While the resort itself is still undergoing a major clean up and renovating from Irma, the restaurant, which opened in late December is in full bloom

This will have to do for now. Not sure why some of them are on there side. If I click on the pics on my desktop, they're right side up. Will do some more studying of pictures on here. Back to the beach......

Attached Files IMG_0709.JPGIMG_0711.JPGIMG_0710.JPGIMG_0714.JPGIMG_0715.JPGIMG_0723.JPGIMG_0735.JPGIMG_0736.JPGIMG_E0737.JPGIMG_0712.JPG
Last edited by Wingman; 04/03/2019 12:04 PM.