Hey all - This is my first post here, and I'm preparing for my first trip back to the BVIs in nearly 15 years! I spent a lot of time down there in my younger years, but family and work got in the way. Thankfully my wife and I are taking a much needed trip without the kids and I'm so excited to return to my favorite place on earth.

We're renting a villa on the West End of Tortola. We're planning on taking day trips by ferry to JVD & VG and then doing a day sail for snorkeling and visiting some of the other islands.

I guess my question is, can you make some recommendations on what to do on Tortola? Where to eat, drink, and listen to music?

My old haunts were the Smugglers Cove honor bar (long since gone, I'm sure), Jolly Rogers, Pussers at Soper's Hole, and Quito's on Cane Garden Bay. Given the 15 years that have passed, and the impact of Irma, it sounds like most of those (except Quitos) are gone. Can you suggest some fun places to go or do? Sounds like Sugar Mill is still open, which is great news. And of course CGB will have no shortage of bars. Any other spots we shouldn't miss?

Also, any suggestions for VG? I used to go straight to the Baths, but we're considering renting a car and spending the day exploring the island.

Thanks in advance!