From FB just now:

Le Pélican Saint-Martin
10 mins ·
Motorcycle Accident: a new drama

A Saint-Martinois, nacio arrindell, found death last night. This is a new drama after a motorcycle accident on the territory and once again plunges a family into pain and sadness. According to the Sint Maarten Police report, this is a front shock between the victim's motorcycle and a car: " the accident took place around 21 pm near the roundabout of Cole Bay Hill. The victim who was driving on a black scooter without a license plate from the roundabout came into a frontal collision with a car. The driver of the motorcycle has found himself under the vehicle. Upon the arrival of the paramedics and firefighters, the victim did not present any sign of life ".
Since this morning, the population testifies to its emotion in particular on social networks. Daniel Gibbs, the president of the community also addressed his condolences: " another fatal road accident happened last night in the south part of our island.
I would like to express my deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of the late arrindell nacio. To his family, I wish them a lot of strength in these moments of sadness. My colleagues from the territorial council and all the employees of the community, join me to address all our support, to his wife Marianne Arrindell-Joe employee of our institution, his children and to the loved ones ".

Elaine
God Bless the broken road....