|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
22 members (dj1094, lcote, Rover, patentshark, johndana274, road3682, Beachguy1963, Stevemech, CarolinaSailor, USMCVET, Kevin_B, Sxmsmile, KC2SXM, FFSXM, 8 invisible),
390
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2 |
We have two nights at Anegada and were thinking of doing take-out lobster the first night and eat on the boat.
Any recommendations of who provides this? Thanks in advance. I would ask at Potters or ARH. Not sure they are set up for proper takeout with containers and such. Perhaps see if they have extra live lobster, split and cook on the boat? Due to some over indulgence I have had to do carry a few times. I found everyone on Anegada accommodating. Even late in the day. But I do recommend calling ahead.
Go Irish!!
Bill
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|