CGB has become to me once of those " best of the best of times..best of the worst of times"places. We have been there for spectacular sunsets, fantastic music and times with the best of friends..have also been hassled and threatened by cruise ship cab drivers and a certain property owner by Quito. I have had trash dumped in my car and been called some racist names by a few of the group that hangs out there and a good local friend( who works for the Gov)had his tires slashed. The cops blatantly ignore the bad behaviour. Does this stop me going to CGB? This has made me monitor when I go there and where I spend my time and $$. It is sad that the decent business owners there are losing out because of this and, to me, absolutley appalling, that the cops who are right there will do nothing to stop the illegal and offensive behaviour. An earlier post from Calsail pointed out that the CGB behaviour may make him stop coming back..nuff said! As a resident I pay $$$ for the cops and for the tourist board and they are ..where on their top tourist bay??