Soggy .

Wonderful.....that would be great !

We will have a Jeanneau 36i, mono hull, should have conch charters on the boom, and we will be displaying the CALIF " BEAR " FLAG..... THE HAWAIIAN STATE FLAG,
and a black HAPPPY AHRRR PIRATE FLAG .

The Hawaiian Flag is red and white horizontal strips with a Brit Union Jack in the upper inside corner. Doubt any other vessels will have all three of those.
Erica and I, only. If not on board, pretty easy to find us ashore. Still young at heart, both 5' 6", very fit, blonde and look like we live in Dana Point. or Kauai. Big smiles and positive energy.

What type of vessel will you be sailing. We can keep an eye out as well.

The name of the vessel could change, but as of last week.....I believe it is VIBEKE.....Swiss or Sweedish name. If they switch boats on us. could be Oceanne .

Our planned itinerary......

15 May....depart from Road Harbor, Conch Charters, and go direct to GREAT HARBOR, PETER ISLAND and the WILLY T.

16 and 17 maybe 18, Leverick Bay, and Friday Night BBQ, band, dancing, and mocko jumbies party We should be here, on a mooring, or in a slip. ( Thinking of adding in a taxi tour of Virgin Gorda . )

,19, 20, 21 : Continue counter clock wise : Marina Cay, and / or Scrub for a couple of days, or so.

( monkey point for snorkeling and breakfast and continue on )

21, 22.... and then Diamond Cay / Bee Line on Jost, and add in Little Harbor ( taxi to White Bay ) Have my Soggy Dollar Visor.

The dates may slide a bit, one way or the other....

Currently , after Jost things possibly can get switched around a bit.:

We will check with our briefer at Conch, and get the latest updates on Canegarden......

NANNY CAY... water, fuel, and beaching it, and some party time at Peg Legs..

.NORMAN IS ( Snorkel the Indians 'Pelican, and maybe the KELLY COVE area ) as well a Pirates.
Maybe a second foray to the Willy T. on our final night at sea.

Return the boat on the 29th.

Betcha, we have a good chance of meeting with you all and splicing the main brace.

Others from the forum will be sailing the BVI at the same time.

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST BVI SAILING VACATION

Denny and Erica