|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,073
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 391
Joined: January 2007
|
|
|
12 members (caribmichael, Rover, Rumlover, lovemysxm, Fletch, Colour1, 6 invisible),
518
guests, and
45
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 2
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 2 |
Hi I was recommended to post my question here. I am looking to book a fishing trip in Tortola next month. It is a stop on our cruise NCL Breakaway. Do companies take single or double bookings to help fill a boat? I have tried to get some people on CC to join but only one maybe and obv chartering a Boat for just 1 or 2 would be cost prohibitive . Any help much appreciated. Thanks
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|