Originally Posted by Christo
Great trip-report! Thanks for taking the time, really helpful to have recent info about so many places we will soon be enjoying!

Originally Posted by SonOfTheSea
One thing that did catch me as a tad odd was Foxy's apparent strong support of the current president of the US. It was very much on display, from stickers to t-shirts and hats that he was wearing. Foxy got into a little political discourse during our brief time visiting, it all just felt a bit strange. For such a polarizing figure in the US, it can be a bit off-putting to some folks who are just trying to get away from it all and enjoy a vacation. I am not as familiar with Foxy as many others are, so maybe he's always been a bit vocal in politics or government affairs. Personally, I just had a little different expectation that we'd visit Foxy to hear some funny stories, a silly joke, and a couple songs he'd play on his guitar. We did get those, but I still walked away at the end kinda scratching my head.

We're with you on this one! Not the same person as 10-15 years ago. His 'transmit' button seems to be stuck in the on position...certainly the 'receive' function no longer seems to work.

Our chat with him last year was also very odd. Pretty uncomfortable to listen to some of the stuff he was coming out with...most of it would be inappropriate to repeat on this forum.

even setting aside politics, not only is he on transmit only but it is the same old spiel/jokes...

we saw him 3 times between October and Feb and he said the exact same things

in fact the kids were finishing his jokes by the 3rd time...

we are skipping Great harbour this time