My first criteria would be general location. In that respect, I have ZERO desire to stay in P'burg, so I would eliminate that first. P'burg basically closes up at night. And the last I knew, there was no assigned parking for Sea Palace. Second, I personally would eliminate RI because I much prefer Simpson Bay over Maho. Many people love Maho, but I don't. It feels like Miami Beach to me. The beach there comes and goes and you have to pay for parking in the garage. Because I prefer Simpson Bay over the other locations, those three would be my top three picks. I personally would prefer LaVista, as it is a small resort, more intimate. BUT they do not have a real beach there, just a kind of rocky shore. And is it LaVista or LaVista BEACH? LVB is all right on the ocean, with full unobstructed views of the ocean, which is very important to me. LaVista units, some of them have ocean views, some are somewhat obstructed by other structures. My number one choice would be LaVista, if it is LVB that is available. The Villas at Simpson Bay are all full ocean view units.. BUT, it depends on what type of unit there. The studios are VERY small and have only a mini fridge and maybe a microwave, not a full kitchen. The one bedroom units there are lovely. There is not a beach in front of the villas, but of course you could use the regular SBR beach. Simpson Bay Resort could be anywhere within the resort and could be a non ocean view room, which would be a total non-starter for me. View is EXTREMELY important to me. IF it's an ocean view room, SBR would be my second choice. If no ocean view at SBR, I'd go with the Villas, unless it was a studio. Your mileage may vary.

Carol Hill